Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this hybrid innerspring California king mattress. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, remove the plastic wrap, and unroll. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: ultra plush
- .75" high density gel memory foam lumbar support
- 1.5" high density super soft quilt foam
- 1" upholstery grade comfort support foam
- Individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- CertiPur-US certified, adjustable base compatible
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
||California King Mattress in a Box
||California King Mattress
|Item Color Key
||Chime 12 Inch Hybrid California King Mattress in a Box
|Item Series Name
||Chime 12 Inch Hybrid
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Hybrid Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||72''W x 83''D x 12''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.